Re: Question

While this is useful information, and I don't want to disparage you for
providing it, the fact is that the maintainer is irresponsible for simply
closing this bug report (twice!) without any real explanation. The
"unreproducible" tag exists for a freaking reason...

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 08:20:34PM -0400, dilinger@mail.kludge-sound.com <dilinger@mail.kludge-sound.com> spake forth: