Re: Unofficial Mozilla 0.9 packages ...

On 11-May-01, 11:13 (CDT), Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org> wrote:
> Em 11 May 2001 16:12:48 +0200
> Robert Bihlmeyer <robbe@orcus.priv.at> escreveu:
>
> > <URL:http://pluto.tuwien.ac.at/~robbe/debian/mozilla/>
> > deb http://pluto.tuwien.ac.at/~robbe/debian mozilla/
> by the way, why are mozilla packages in sid so old? Is the maintainer
> MIA or there's a good reason for keeping it? Is this the case for
> a NMU?

He's not MIA; He's restructing the Mozilla package into multiple
packages, so that one can choose to have Mail/News/Chat/othercrap
modules or not. In particular, he's separating out the PSM stuff so that
most of Mozilla can go in main, and only the PSM stuff in non-us/main.

Don't bother him; he's doing this as fast as he can.

Steve
--
Steve Greenland <stevegr@debian.org>
(Please do not CC me on mail sent to this list; I subscribe to and read