Re: /usr/X11R6/lib/libXt.so.6: undefined symbol: _Xsetlocale

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 03:44:24AM +0200, Martin Maciaszek wrote:
> Unfortunately not. The CD contains the X11R6.4 sources but AccelX
> ist not included. And my XFree4 is running fine. (Never change a
> running system)

I searched a bit in the documentation in the sources of XiG
X11R6.4. It says that it is compiled with X_LOCALE defined. Now I
want to compile XFree4 with X_LOCALE defined. Are the any
drawbacks? What's the simplest way to rebuild the debian packages
with X_LOCALE?

Cheers
Martin

--
In a world without walls and borders, who needs windows and gates?