Re: how can Euro symbol be displayed under X [4.0.3]?

Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:
>   And also the Euro key doesn't work at all (it is not only the
> problem of not having any font wich displays this symbol, something
> which also must be worked).

Ville Hallik modified some fonts to display all Latin0 glyphs and
euro symbol as well for Estonian users. These are working fine for me
in Potato (both 3.3.6 and unofficial 4.0.2).

Fonts can be downloaded from
http://linux.ee/~ville/vh-fonts-0.99.2.tar.gz

If you will need more info about these fonts please contact Ville
Hallik <ville@linux.ee>.

regards,

Hasso Tepper
KDE Estonian Team