emu10k1-mixer?

Is there a mixer available that supports the advanced mixing features
of the emu10k1 chip (found on Soundblaster Live) ?

The only one I know is 'dm', a little but very usefull command line
tool. As it's not yet in debian, I will ITP it if there are no
alternatives.

There is another point I'm not sure about:
dm is part of the emu10k1-driver-package from http://opensource.creative.com/.
This package contains some other tools. Although I don't use these tools,
and I don't know much about them, I think they should be packaged together
with dm in a package called emu10k1-utils or something like that. On the
other hand, as I don't even know how to use these tools, it's not clear to
me if they are working.

As Soundblaster Live is a fairly common soundcard, I wonder why there
are so few tools to use it's features. Being able to route sound from
any of it's inputs to any output independently is a great thing. And
having a programmable DSP should be even greater to people who need it.

Jan

--
OpenPGP-signierte bzw. -verschlüsselte Mail erwünscht
EMail-Key: 1024D/F12DA065 (=> Keyserver oder auf Anfrage)