debian.org

Hello,

I hope you can help me.

May I ask if your company/organization put MS Word files on your CD's?

We are the sole distributors of icWord, which is the Microsoftֲ® word viewer for the Mac. Our SW allows Mac users to view, copy and print Word documents without having to purchase or use Microsoft Word.

icWordֲ® viewer is also designed for CD distribution purposes.

Do you think you could find interest in such a viewer?

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Your opinion will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Penny B.

Panergy Ltd.