dinstall problem?

hello;

One of my packages, uptime-applet, seems to have vanished. Or has it?
Apparently something went wrong during the dinstall and I never got an
email saying "INSTALLED" like usual. Looking on auric, I see the
package IS there (uptime-applet_0.2.0-4) in the pool. However using
the CGI search on packages.debian.org does not show it (package isn't
found). The package was duploaded (to unstable) on April 20th. There
is also an open bug against uptime-applet that 0.2.0-4 closes, but it
is still open... I looked at the changes file and don't see anything
wrong and I don't suspect there is since it IS in the pool. Can anyone
shead some light on this?

TIA,
Ron