Re: debbugs can now send bug mails to someone different than the maintainer

Previously Julian Gilbey wrote:
> But I'm *not* the maintainer; I'm one of a group of maintainers.  If
> we do this, then every time one of us uploads, we need to change the
> maintainer name in the control file.

You needed to do that anyway. The problem you have is that dinstall
has no way to figre out if you are one of the official maintainers.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |