Re: debbugs can now send bug mails to someone different than the maintainer

On Sun, Apr 29, 2001 at 10:51:45PM -0800, Ethan Benson wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 02:36:21AM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> >
> > Unless, of course, you can do your filtering on the mail server, as I do.
>
> and how many isps allow this?

Some IMAP servers support server-side filtering, which would allow an ISP to
provide this service without allowing .procmailrc, etc.  Or, as someone else
pointed out in this thread, you could do the filtering on master.

--
 - mdz