Re: porting questions

On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 08:58:12PM -0700, Joshua Haberman wrote:

> Problem #2: even on vore in the sid chroot, my package Build-depends on
> many packages that are not installed, and I of course can't install them
> as a normal user.

FYI, vore runs sid/unstable on it's main root. So you can simply build
there (lots of packages installed, let me know if any are missing).

Also, I am almost done finishing a build-dep request email, where you
can send a signed email to schedule time in a chroot with your own
build-deps setup. We'll see how that goes.

Ben