Re: [is this a faq?] How to build on .d.o machines

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 12:09:49PM +0200, Mikael Hedin wrote:
> I was sometime trying to build a package on a big endian machine (I
> have only intel at home).  So I used one of the .d.o big endian
> machine and the unstable chroot.  There is the build-essential
> installed IIRC.  But for my compile I need some more packages.  How do
> I go about to get the right build environment?

AFAIK, all you can do is beg and plead with DSA to install the packages you
need.  Most of the time you don't actually have to do very much grovelling.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |   When I die I want to go peacefully in
Debian GNU/Linux                |   my sleep like my ol' Grand Dad...not