Call me stupid, I forgot to Cc: the list. Here we go. Head for the stars...
Description: PGP signature
--- Begin Message ---
- To: Debian Bug Tracking System <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: ITP: elite-el -- A port of the Elite game to Emacs
- From: Roland Mas <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:04:11 +0200
- Message-id: <20010425080411.9B396482C@cachemir.echo-net.net>Package: wnpp Version: N/A; reported 2001-04-25 Severity: wishlist I intend to package Elite for Emacs. The website is located at <http://members.fortunecity.com/salkosuo/elite-for-emacs/>, and has this to say: ,---- | This is EMACS version of classic game Elite. As some may have guessed | I am a fan of Elite and also a follower of EMACS. So why not combine | these two... `---- Oy yeah, license. Well, no license was included, so I contacted the upstream author about that and he agreed to add a COPYING file in the next release. Should be GPL. I'll package and upload when that new version is released. -- System Information Debian Release: testing/unstable Architecture: i386 Kernel: Linux cachemir 2.4.3 #1 Fri Apr 20 13:59:26 CEST 2001 i686
--- End Message ---
-- Roland Mas C c e e l m re q j l a l l iè e . -- Signatures à collectionner, série n°1, partie 3/3.