Re: kernel-{image,headers} package bloat

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 10:02:54PM +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:

> > That's not what you were claiming though.  You said:
> >
> > > The thing is, by including all these headers, you're helping break stuff for
> > > everyone. But you're also helping a small percentage of people who don't
>
> How the bloody hell is this a contradiction?
>
> This is NOT. A. CONTRADICTION.

Did I say you were contradicting yourself? I was merely pointing out that
you were making false claims.

Let me help you with your logic.  You said two things here:

1. ... you're helping break stuff for everyone

2. ONE HUNDRED AND TEN MEGABYTES PER KERNEL RELEASE DOES NOT HELP MIRRORS WHICH HAVE ...

Somehow I don't see how 2 has got anything to do with 1.