Re: kernel-{image,headers} package bloat

On Sun, Apr 22, 2001 at 10:47:01AM +1000, Herbert Xu wrote:
> I doubt telling someone that you can read a package description is anywhere
> near as impressive as telling them that you can compile a kernel :)

You'd be surprised.  Many XFree86 users, for instance, would sooner
rebuild every package on their box before they dared read one of my package

G. Branden Robinson             |         Yesterday upon the stair,
Debian GNU/Linux                |         I met a man who wasn't there.
branden@debian.org              |         He wasn't there again today,
http://www.debian.org/~branden/ |         I think he's from the CIA.