Re: ALL: PARANOID from /etc/hosts.deny Should be Commented by default

On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 05:22:07PM +0300, Yotam Rubin wrote:
> I resent your use of Hitler's name.
> Today it's the holocaust memorial day in Israel, can you please refrain from
> comparing a fellow Debian Developer to a mass murderer?

I have already apologize. I will doit again, proving that I had no intention
in hurting anybody feelings. I am the victim of Godwin's Law. It won't happen
again. I just disliked those Craig comments about I'm the best, and
the others are shit. I'm-elite-because-I-use-debian is something I'm
not proud of. Although been an active debian user and wouldbe
developer.

--
Pedro Larroy Tovar. PiotR | http://omega.resa.es/piotr/
piotr@omega.resa.es