Re: ALL: PARANOID from /etc/hosts.deny Should be Commented by default

* PiotR

| On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 02:11:24PM +1000, Craig Sanders wrote:
| > On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 03:16:52AM +0200, PiotR wrote:

| > > Specially when we are talking about DEBIAN DEFAULTS!
| >
| > if you don't like the default, then change it.
|
| You are the one that should change it, since you are the one who
| demands specially exquisite security.

Debian's way of doing this is 'mostly secure by default'.  There is a
reason why Bastille doesn't exist for Debian, and it's not that the
developers of Bastille are lazy.

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.