Re: lids on more archtiectures than i386

David Spreen <david@spreen.de> wrote:
>I am not sure if I understood correctly. Now the lids package has an
>Architecture: all
>in the sourcepart of the controlfile.

That should be "Architecture: any" if you want it to be ported.

>But it doesn't build on arm, so I set it to i386 and another port of
>this package will be only possible with building an own sourcepackage
>by the porter, right?

Yes, but I don't think porters will usually do that, except in the odd
special circumstance. It would probably be easier to see if somebody's
willing to give you an account so you can port it yourself.