Re: ITP: laptop-netconf -- a network detection and configuration program

* Hamish Moffatt

| On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 09:26:46PM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
| > I maintain intuitively (and is upstream), and am considering adding
| > dhcp support so I'd really like this to happen.
| intuitively seems to be quite unintuitively named, if you don't
| mind me saying so.

Yep, like a whole bunch of other software: divine, pump, mozilla etc

It's called that because it's almost the same as divine, and the word
intuitively is a synonym to the word divine. :)

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.