Re: Goran Andersson MIA, preparing NMU for {i,w}swedish

Mikael Hedin wrote:
> Hi,
> I didn't find any RFA for these, but if so I'd be happy to give it a
> try.  If you have already done the new versions, please NMU, and I
> adopt them afterwards.

I was thinking about making an experimental package with swedish
according to the dictionaries policy proposal by Rafael Laboissiere and
David Coe at

Of course that package will not be uploaded to Debian, but kept in a
separate repository to help testing the tools they prepared and enough
information will be given in the control file to avoid it being
considered an official debian package. I would like to know whether you
find any inconvenience about it before preparing that package.

The project itself has been moved to sourceforge and currently is having
a very low activity, but I hope that will change in the future. Now is
hosted at

Best wishes,

Agustín Martín Domingo, Dpto. de Física, ETS Arquitectura Madrid,
(U. Politécnica de Madrid)  tel: +34 91-336-6536, Fax: +34 91-336-6554,
email:agmartin@aq.upm.es, http://corbu.aq.upm.es/~agmartin/welcome.html