Re: How best to handle upgrade of Cyrus spool?

Quoting Michael-John Turner <mj@turner.org.za>:

> With Berkeley DB 3.x now in unstable, I'm busy packaging Cyrus 2.x. I have
> one major problem tho' - how best to handle upgrading from Cyrus 1.5/1.6 to
> 2.x.

What's the name of the package? I couldn't find it...

--
 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are

Treasury explosion plutonium Nazi Qaddafi nitrate PLO Panama security
Ft. Bragg cryptographic class struggle terrorist SDI Albanian