Re: ITP: task-russian -- russian-speaking environment

Hello!

Shaul Karl <shaulka@bezeqint.net> writes:

> > This task package installs modifications and documentation in russian
> > to help russian speaking people using Debian.
> Can't this be merged with task-cyrillic?

We already discussed this problem with Anton.  The answer is 'no'. I don't
like conception of task-cyrillic package, because it's aim to make life
comfortable for  all cyrillic languages. The idea of the language task is
to make per-language tasks, not per-alphabet tasks. For example, we could make
a task-latin1 package and merge spanish, german in to this package. Is it ok?

--
Peter Novodvorsky     http://www.altlinux.ru/    AltLinux Team, Russia
Debian.Org                                       http://debian.org/~nidd