Re: LDAP authentication with PAM

    Turbo> When I did this, I was smart enough to write down all the
    Turbo> step's...  http://www.bayour.com/LDAPv3-HOWTO.html

Thanks for that. Just what I was looking for...

Now I have got TLS working fine. Although I still have lots of
questions <grin>. I will save these until I have tried getting
Kerberos going (is kpasswd required in LDAP? I had to disable that
because it doesn't seem to support Heimdal).

Is there anyway for the clients to check that the public key from the
server is correct? Otherwise I would imagine that the client could be
tricked into listening to any server, which doesn't seem to be a good
idea.

Anyone got directory administrator or gq to work over a SSL
connection? (directory administrator doesn't seem to have any option
for SSL despite it being linked against libssl, and gq has an option,
but it doesn't seem to work).
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>