Re: LDAP authentication with PAM

    Turbo> When I did this, I was smart enough to write down all the
    Turbo> step's...  http://www.bayour.com/LDAPv3-HOWTO.html

Thanks for that. Just what I was looking for...

Now I have got TLS working fine. Although I still have lots of
questions <grin>. I will save these until I have tried getting
Kerberos going (is kpasswd required in LDAP? I had to disable that
because it doesn't seem to support Heimdal).

Is there anyway for the clients to check that the public key from the
server is correct? Otherwise I would imagine that the client could be
tricked into listening to any server, which doesn't seem to be a good

Anyone got directory administrator or gq to work over a SSL
connection? (directory administrator doesn't seem to have any option
for SSL despite it being linked against libssl, and gq has an option,
but it doesn't seem to work).
Brian May <bam@debian.org>