Re: LDAP authentication with PAM

Quoting Brian May <bam@debian.org>:

> I found documentation on how to setup LDAP PAM based authentication,
> in
[...]
> - openldap2 in unstable doesn't support SSL which is considered essential.
> - no mention of how to get Kerberos support going via SASL.

When I did this, I was smart enough to write down all the step's...
http://www.bayour.com/LDAPv3-HOWTO.html

--
 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are

subway counter-intelligence Legion of Doom ammunition SEAL Team 6
president nuclear DES attack 767 Marxist Clinton Qaddafi colonel class
struggle