Problem to compile gtkcookie

Hello,

I just adopted the package gtkcookie from Joey. However, the compilation of
this program fails with the following error:

gtkcookie.c: At top level:
gtkcookie.c:317: storage size of `glbl_selected_time' isn't known
make[1]: *** [gtkcookie.o] error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/gb-data/debian/ITA/gtkcookie-0.03'
make: *** [build] error 2

The source of gtkcookie.c contains the following code at this line:

/* we need a time struct to throw the results of strptime() into */
static struct tm glbl_selected_time;

/* we also need a time_t global var to convert glbl_selected_time from */
static time_t glbl_selected_time_sec;

Any libraries missing, or what else could be the problem???

Best wishes,
Guenter

--
Linux: Who needs GATES in a world without fences?