mail userid

Help?!?!

I need to assign ownership of files that will be read from both root,
and a non-root account (but must be secure against arbritary
reading/writing).

Since this all resolves around sendmail, I'd like to use the `mail`
account (which nicely matches the group I have own some of the files
in /etc/mail/).

I'd just like to make sure this is kosher ;)

--
Rick Nelson (who is amazed that following fortune is so apropos - shades
of Manoj ;)