sharefont breaks StarOffice 5.2

Hi,

I recently adopted the package sharefont, rebuilt it, and uploaded
the new version 0.10-9 which has as only "modification" a new
changelog entry "New maintainer; closes: #90926".  Consequently I
was VERY surprised to learn on the mailing lists that this package
causes the breakage of StarOffice on Sid that was observed since a
few days (I immediately filed this as critical bug against sharefont
myself).  There is no breakage with the previous version 0.10-8 of
sharefont (which I did not change), and there is no breakage with
StarOffice 5.1 or OpenOffice.  This is really weird and I have
actually no idea at all what is going on. Therefore, I would greatly
appreciate any help.  Sorry to all StarOffice users for the
inconvenience! Currently I can only recommend to remove or backgrade
sharefont.

Cheers,
Guenter

--
Linux: Who needs GATES in a world without fences?