Re: Debian Paranoia ML

On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 03:19:02PM +0200, Robert van der Meulen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Quoting Ola Lundqvist (opal@debian.org):
> > > should not be soluted by one person only. So I think it may be a good
> > > idea to build a team working on this and create a mailinglist
> > > to coordinate it's work.
> > Well that sounds like a good id?a.
> I personally like it better to keep this on debian-devel, as there are
> probably a lot of people who want to give a little input - seperate mailing
> lists for things like these tend to die out, shrink to a small amount of
> people who suddenly have a _lot_ of work to do.
> As soon as there's actually work getting done, then it would be useful to
> have a list to discuss things on within the 'harden team' (whatever), but
> until the decision is made what it's going to look like and how it's going
> to be implemented - the more people who take a peek at it, the better.

Well you can be right. I have never started a debian mailinglist so I
do not know how it use to be. :)

I'll keep it on debian-devel until it grows too much.

Regards,

// Ola

/  opal@debian.org                     Björnkärrsgatan 5 A.11   \
|  opal@lysator.liu.se                 584 36 LINKÖPING         |
|  +46 (0)13-17 69 83                  +46 (0)70-332 1551       |
|  http://www.opal.dhs.org             UIN/icq: 4912500         |