Re: potato bugs...(ugh)

On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 05:42:48PM +0200, Nils Jeppe wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Louis-David Mitterrand wrote:
>
> > Yes debian needs a new logo if it wants to take over the world. Debian
>
> Plus a cute bug would be one more mascot they could sell at Linux
> conventions. Wow. Cool. Yay.

Plus (come to think of it):
- bugs are what we are all about (chasing them),
- we spend our days with them, and too many nights,
- we breed them,
- study them,
- some africans do eat them (think about debian's improved third-world
  penetration)
- don't forget we're talking about an _actual_ Potato bug:
  http://res2.agr.ca/london/pmrc/english/report/beetle.html

Having a bug as logo is so insanely logical ... it should give everyone
a woody.

--
        80% of people surveyed think they are above average drivers