ITP: tcpspy

Hello all!

	I am writing this notice to register that I am intend to package
tcpspy (http://users.rendrag.net/~tim/software/tcpspy.php3) for Debian
GNU/Linux. I've already got the permission from the author.

	This tool is an incoming and outgoing TCP/IP connections
information logger (to syslog). You will say (alright, another tool to
do the same)... this one differs from others you may have seen because
it doesn't use libpcap. It's been very useful to me for some months so I
decided to package it.

	Thanx a lot. Any feedback would be appreciate.

	[]s

	Pablo Lorenzzoni