Re: Intend to package Crypt::GPG as gpg-perl

Hakan Ardo (2001-04-08 15:35:44 +0200) :

> Crypt::GPG is a perl module avalible on CPAN, that gives a nice
> interface to hande and generate gpg excrypted or signed files.

It seems to me that the convention for naming Perl modules would give
the name 'libcrypt-gpg-perl' rather than 'gpg-perl'.  Having got used
to that convention, I for one would be confused by 'gpg-perl'.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Luck, like a Russian car, generally only works if you push it.
  -- Regalian, in My Hero (Tom Holt)