Re: Woody Freeze Plans - Progress Report

On Sat, Apr 07, 2001 at 12:50:16PM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> was heard to say:
> Nobody uses floppies anymore, we should focus on the boot-cd, imho.

  As someone else pointed out, the floppies and cds are generated from the
same code.

  That aside, people (like myself) with a fast net connection *will*
actually use floppies to bootstrap the install; it's easier to make a
floppy image than to make a CD image, especially if you don't have a
CD burner.

  Daniel

|                     If you wish to live wisely,                             |
|                     ignore sayings--including this one.                     |
\----------------- The Turtle Moves! -- http://www.lspace.org ----------------/