Re: testing is broken

Previously Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> How about the horrible user interface?

Once you get used to the interface it's very useful actually.

> and was overjoyed and happy.  It actually works!

And if you just use apt-get to do an upgrade you will horribly break
upgrades since split packages use Recommends and those won't
be installed automatically. I've seen way too many complaints
about that already.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |