Re: testing is broken

Previously Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> How about the horrible user interface?

Once you get used to the interface it's very useful actually.

> and was overjoyed and happy.  It actually works!

And if you just use apt-get to do an upgrade you will horribly break
upgrades since split packages use Recommends and those won't
be installed automatically. I've seen way too many complaints
about that already.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |