Re: criteria for being moved into testing?

On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 03:49:49PM -0700 , Joshua Haberman wrote:
> This seems like a basic question, but I couldn't find a straight answer
> to it anywhere...
>
> Like the subject says, what are the criteria for packages being moved

less or equal number of RC bugs, recompiled on i386,alpha and sparc, if it
has powerpc,arm and m68k in sync the better.
low - 10, medium - 5, high - 2, critical - ASAP days

And of course everything it depends on must be also in testing
				Petr Cech
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
           cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz

<vaidhy> Debian - It is all about choice, baby!!