Re: Packages still using /usr/doc in unstable

Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> wrote:
>I've had the same experiences. That's why I'm being so insistant that a
>pre-NMU contact e-mail is necessary to a clean interaction.

As you may have noticed, I've just e-mailed all maintainers with RC bugs
and/or /usr/doc bugs to inform them that the next bug-squashing party
may look at them. Since I've already got several responses back, we
should be able to filter out a good deal of bugs before we get started.

I've counted RC bugs as reported by bugscan that haven't seen any
activity in the past week. This means that if they haven't seen any
activity by the time of the party [1] they'll be three weeks old, which
seems like a reasonable interval for RC bugs.

[1] To the best of my knowledge this is in two weeks' time; since I've
    just mailed a couple of hundred developers saying so, I guess it is
    now ...