ITP: xemacs-packages -- Debian packaging of XEmacs packages

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

I'd be interested in working on a set of scripts to convert the XEmacs
packages into Debian packages.  I'm trying to decide whether to make
each one a separate source package, with an extra priority package
containing the scripts; or whether to put everything into one source
package.  Right now I'm leaning toward the first choice: then when one
of the packages is updated, only that package would have to be
upgraded by people using XEmacs.  But that has the slight disadvantage
of cluttering up the Sources file.

I'd be interested in any opinions you might have about this.
--
Daniel Schepler              "Please don't disillusion me.  I
schepler@math.berkeley.edu    haven't had breakfast yet."