Re: How do I get Japanese to print?

    Brock> I have Japanese support working, to display in Netscape.
    Brock> But when I print a page from the browser, it does not print
    Brock> the Characters, but instead funny looking things.

    Brock> How do I get this to work?

A great resource (written in English) on doing anything in Japanese in
Linux is Craig Oda's Linux-Nihongo pages.

http://www.twics.com/~craig/writings/linux-nihongo/

He talks about how to print Japanese postscript, which is what
Netscape outputs when you do 'Save to File'.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters B and Q and the number 1.
"I don't want the world.. I just want your half."