Re: testing installation bot thinks high urgency means low

On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 09:56:43AM +0200, Paul Slootman wrote:
> On Thu 29 Mar 2001, Branden Robinson wrote:
> >
> > But it's not low.  It's high.  See the .changes file.
> >
> > Changes:
> >  xfree86v3 (3.3.6-38) unstable; urgency=HIGH (low for alpha architecture)
> Apparently the urgency is case-sensitive. HIGH != high

Well, isn't that a bug?

Urgency strings of the format I used here were quite common at one point.

Either the bot needs to become more flexible, or we need a policy that
instructs maintainers as to the format the bot will accept.

G. Branden Robinson             |            You live and learn.
Debian GNU/Linux                |            Or you don't live long.
branden@debian.org              |            -- Robert Heinlein
http://www.debian.org/~branden/ |