Gnome on Woody....

Hi... to all....

me was the guy, who posted the problems with gnome/nautilus on woody.

I wasn't able to install a proper gnome, yet and nautilus is not reachable
for apt, when I have the links in the sources.list to testing.

If I changed testing to unstable, I would get an actual gnome and nautilus,
so I don't need the ximian-links, but in testing I would need.
I don't have ximian in my sources.list, so I have a self-compiled fvwm2 with
gnome-support for my gnome. :-)

I'm just using woody and I don't want to change to unstable.

My question is, why are gnome-packages aren't in woody. Where are the
Where can I read the infos about packages in woody.

Installing only the gnome packages from unstable is not very nice, isn't it?

Thnx for info or help.

One time, you all will be emulated by linux!

Jan- Hendrik Palic
E-Mail: "palic@billgotchy.de"