Gnome on Woody....

Hi... to all....

me was the guy, who posted the problems with gnome/nautilus on woody.

I wasn't able to install a proper gnome, yet and nautilus is not reachable
for apt, when I have the links in the sources.list to testing.

If I changed testing to unstable, I would get an actual gnome and nautilus,
so I don't need the ximian-links, but in testing I would need.
I don't have ximian in my sources.list, so I have a self-compiled fvwm2 with
gnome-support for my gnome. :-)

I'm just using woody and I don't want to change to unstable.

My question is, why are gnome-packages aren't in woody. Where are the
problems?
Where can I read the infos about packages in woody.

And:
Installing only the gnome packages from unstable is not very nice, isn't it?

Thnx for info or help.

	Jan

--
One time, you all will be emulated by linux!

----
Jan- Hendrik Palic
Url:"http://www.billgotchy.de";
E-Mail: "palic@billgotchy.de"