Re: Georgian translator needed

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 08:16:55AM -0800, Tina Hargaden wrote:
> My name is Tina Hargaden, and I work at a company in the USA called CTS
> LanguageLink?.  We are an interpretation and translation company located in
> the city of Vancouver, Washington, in the Northwestern region of the
> country.
> We are currently looking for an experienced Georgian translator to work on a
> project.

We have several Debian Developers in the Atlanta area; I'm sure they can
help you to translate your documentation to the strange drawling tongue
they speak in that part of the world.

G. Branden Robinson             |   Optimists believe we live in the best of
Debian GNU/Linux                |   all possible worlds.  Pessimists are
branden@debian.org              |   afraid the optimists are right.
http://www.debian.org/~branden/ |