Georgian translator needed

Greetings!

My name is Tina Hargaden, and I work at a company in the USA called CTS
LanguageLink?.  We are an interpretation and translation company located in
the city of Vancouver, Washington, in the Northwestern region of the
country.

We are currently looking for an experienced Georgian translator to work on a
project.  I am hoping that you will be able to refer me to a qualified
person.  If you could put this announcement and our contact information in
your publication, or refer me to someone who might have contacts among
translators, it would help us a lot.

Please mention that we need to know the interested party's experience,
qualifications, desired rate of pay, and what type of computer programs he
or she has access to.

Thank you very much for your time and any help that you can provide.  Please
respond to me via email.  Thanks again,

Sincerely,

--
Tina Hargaden