Re: LVM

On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 16:14:35 +0100 (+0000), Colin Watson wrote:
> Itai Zukerman <zukerman@math-hat.com> wrote:
> >I recently upgraded to kernel 2.4.*, converted to LVM, *then* noticed
> >that a number of release-critical bugs are filed against lvm, most of
> >them with trivial solutions.  Also, it looks like some attempt at
> >improving the situation was made with lvm-common, but that was in Dec
> >2000 and doesn't seem to be usable.
> >
> >Anyone know what's going on with the lvm/lvm-common packages?  I
> >E-mailed the maintainer but haven't heard back and am wondering
> >if anyone has any additional info...
>
> He recently said that he was going to have time to clean up some of his
> packages soon (probably this weekend just past, although that doesn't
> seem to have happened yet), so he is alive if busy.

I emailed the maintainer and the last NMU (Adrian Bunk),  then Yann Dirson
has done the same.  I was looking since it's quite a useful package to have
around but:
  a) I don't use it (yet)
  b) I'm happy to do something else (my own packages for instance)

So I'll bow out of the LVM NMU crowd :)

Adrian

Email: adrian.bridgett@iname.com
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing. GPG/PGP keys available on public key servers
Debian GNU/Linux  -*-  By professionals for professionals  -*-  www.debian.org