Re: libc 6 snarl

Petr Cech <cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> writes:

> libdb2 2.7.7-4 is stuck in incomming, but should be installed today. Why are
> people so nervous? apt won't upgrade libc. big deal

I tried to upgrade from my good old potato TC1 CD-set directly to
unstable. It would upgrade 5-7 packages without upgrading libc6.

Well, I'm probally better off with testing and some unstable
packages. I just can't seem to find the pin-documentation people talks
about.

--
Free beer får det bedste frem i en pingvin.
http://peter.makholm.net/beer/