Re: ITP: ocaml-tools

On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 12:39:53AM +0200, Jean-Francois Monin wrote:
> I suppose it will be possible to choose to use, e.g. everything
> but tuareg ?

By default tuareg-mode will not be loaded on ml files, a user who wishes
to have tuareg in his amodes will have to add a line to his .emacs.
Furthermore the camldebug coming with tuareg will be renamed such that
there will be no interference with standard caml mode.

Does this answer your question?

-Ralf