ITP: ocaml-tools

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

I intend to build a package "ocaml-tools" that unites several
small tools for programmers working with the ocaml language.
This proposal grew out of a discussion on the debian-ocaml-maint
mailing list.

For a start, the package will contain
- tuareg: an alternative emacs mode for editing ocaml code
  http://www-rocq.inria.fr/~acohen/tuareg/
  GPL
- OcamlMakefile : a makefile template for ocaml projects
  http://miss.wu-wien.ac.at/~mottl/home/ocaml_sources.html#toc4
  LGPL
- configure.in and Makefile.in for ocaml programs
  http://www.lri.fr/~filliatr/software.en.html
  LGPL

Furthermore I'd like to add, provided the authors issues an acceptable
licence (for the moment there is no licence):
- ocamldot: generates dependency graphs for ocaml programs
  http://www.research.att.com/~trevor/ocamldot/
  This would be compiled as ocaml bytecode such that the package is
  architecture-independent.

-Ralf.