Re: OT : Universal Packaging

On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 02:35:19PM -0500, Alan Shutko wrote:
> Now, XF 4.0.3 might count... I think they've made it to rawhide.  But
> that's only temporary.

I am trying to get XFree86 4.0.3 prepared, but I have a bigger problem on
my hands.

The whole release (for i386, at least) is hamstrung because the libc5
toolchain has busted.  See the debian-x list, or the xterm buglist.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |    Somebody once asked me if I thought sex
Debian GNU/Linux                |    was dirty.  I said, "It is if you're