Re: testing is broken

On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 09:59:37AM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> However, that points to a more serious problem.  Did packages get
> downgraded in woody?  That's a bad thing to do....

Hell yeah they did.  This was deliberate.  When the testing/woody pool was
inaugurated, it was an exact duplicate of potato.  This was deliberate, and
a special case.

Since then, however, I don't think any package in testing/woody has seen a
downgrade.  Such a thing would have to be forced by the archive
maintainers.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |   Religion is something left over from the
Debian GNU/Linux                |   infancy of our intelligence; it will