Re: Is this a bug with glibc (ntohl, ntohs, ...)?

On Sun, Mar 18, 2001 at 09:47:09PM +0200, Eray Ozkural wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to compile a program. In a header the following preprocessor
> includes are employed

<snip>

> In file included from vcd.h:31,
>                  from vcd.cpp:18:

I encountered similar problems when trying to build mpegorion.  I was
enventually able to get it to compile after fooling around with the
order of the header files in vcd.cpp, in particular netinet/in.h.  I
was never able to determine the root cause of the issue, but it worked
nonetheless.  There were other problems as well with compiling once
you get past this problem.  If I recall it was with typing in vcd.h.

I never could get the program working worth a flip, so I forgot about
it.  It was spectacularly buggy with X4.
--
Chris Ruffin <c.ruffin@ieee.org>