Re: Debian.org Passwords

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 04:59:51PM -0700, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Mar 2001, Stefan Alfredsson wrote:
>
> > Could the schema be put in to the CVS aswell?
>
> There is no schema. At the time there was no reason to make one, nothing
> used it.

Ok I don't know the history, or who did all the work.

I'm trying to do a similar thing here to the debian ldap
setup. Not being able to see all the fields, and the configs on db.d.o
is hindering me a little.

Is anyone planning to create a schema for the debian attributes? I'm
hoping to use openldap2 for this... but at the moment I just keep
hitting brick walls.

Was there a particular reason for debian to use the umich-ldap? Are
there plans to move to openldap1/2?

It there any more documentation (and hand-holding howtos) other than
whats in the userdir cvs?

--
Cheers, Paul