woody boot-floppies

Are the boot floppies ready for installing Woody (or sid!) yet?
I'm planning to get a new, larger, harddrive, and I figured I might as well
go straight to woody or sid rather than installing potato first.

Besides, I could help test and debug the woody boot floppies :)

I had a look at the debian-boot mailing list, but that was mainly technical
discussion for producing the disk images, not indicating if there were in
fact any 1.4MB floppy images ready to test.

Drew

--
PGP public key available at http://dparsons.webjump.com/drewskey.txt
Fingerprint: A110 EAE1 D7D2 8076 5FE0  EC0A B6CE 7041 6412 4E4A