New audiofile package - please test.

Moi!

Debian packages of libaudiofile are just a little bit behind current
development. One and a half years actually. Therefore I've prepared an
NMU of audiofile 0.2.1. It is supposed to be compatible with earlier
versions, and according to my tests this is indeed the case. However,
as just about every package starting with 'g' appears to be linking
against libaudiofile, I'd be happy if a few others tested the new
version as well. Packages are aptable via

deb http://www.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de/%7Ekobras/debian/ audiofile/
deb-src http://www.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de/%7Ekobras/debian/ audiofile/

If nobody complains, I'll upload them next week.

Thanks,

Daniel.

--
	GNU/Linux Audio Mechanics - http://www.glame.de